Situated on a long stretch of secluded beach overlooking the Andaman Sea, Jivana Villas are unique in that they are one of the very few truly beach fronted luxury villas in Thailand available in Phuket for private rental.
Located in Phang Nga, 25 minutes drive north of Phuket airport on the unspoiled Natai Beach, each of the four luxury villas each enjoy 6,400 square metres or more of land with 60 to 90 metres beach frontage that gives a true sense of space and tranquillity enhanced by the stunning uncluttered garden.
Shanti is laid out with 3 individual pavilions, each with pool and ocean views and designed with an overall contemporary Thai style, a fourth pavilion hosts the kitchen and staff quarters.
When walking in through the entrance gate, the waterfall and its basin are the first hint of the peacefulness one will find in this private Phuket villa. On either side of the entrance courtyard is the family room, complete with a flat plasma screen, DVD player and surround system, a library, game table and opposite is the extremely well equipped and large kitchen. A reverse osmosis water filtration tap has been installed for clean fresh drinking water at all times.
The central focus of the house is “The Great Room”, the large open plan living/dining pavilion. Its glass doors slide into pocket walls to maximise the indoor / outdoor feeling of the room which opens onto a large covered deck. The view to the lap pool, uncluttered garden and ocean is just enough to make anyone relax and savour the moment.
“The Great Room” sits in between two other pavilions which each host three double bedrooms. From all the terraces, guests look onto the expansive lawn and coconut grove that remained untouched. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with an outdoor garden and two have outside black granite bathtubs. The bedrooms are fitted with the best facilities and amenities and the owners have privileged tranquillity and relaxing as opposed to having TV. Wireless internet is also available throughout the villa.
The double decadence of the 25 metre split level black tiled infinity pools which overflows into a shallow pool ideal for children is the main appeal in the garden, completed with day beds and comfortable sun lounges. At one end of the pool is an outdoor covered dining sala seating 12 people. A favourite to all guests is the sunset sala by the beach which is also used for massage, yoga, sundowners or simply an afternoon siesta.
- An English speaking Villa Manager lives on site and is available to address your service needs
- The villa staff will visit twice daily to make sure to keep the villa clean and tidy. Specific routine can be arranged upon request
- Private Laundry can be done by the Villa Maid
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account
- In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be taken outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms. Full spa treatments can be arranged at the nearby Dusit Hot Springs or Aleenta Resorts
- 24/7 security guard with CCTV system and gated entrance
- Beach & pool toys available.
- Natai Beach in Phang Nga, 25 min from Phuket Airport
Thai Muang and Blue Canyon Golf courses are a short drive from the villa.
An excellent option for a luxury Thailand villa holiday.