The Elysian Condo: Less than thirty feet away from two large swimming pools and designed in ultra modern style this large ground floor unit sleeps 6-7 people in over 2,100 sq ft of harmonised luxury. It is an ideal holiday in Thailand for large families or a group of friends this condo has spectacular ocean views.
Offering three double bedrooms, all with king sized beds: The master bedroom has an en-suite marble bathroom, cable television and DVD player.
The second bedroom, also en-suite houses a 1.5 metre Jacuzzi and work desk overlooking the garden pool.
A third bedroom is directly opposite the shower room which ensures privacy for all.
Guests enjoy all of the Evason Resorts outstanding facilities including: 4 restaurants, 4 swimming pools, childrens club, 2 floodlit tennis courts, a wine cellar, tasting room, library, award winning spa and sauna, fitness centre, jogging circuit, public beach, dive centre and complementary half-hourly boat rides to the Evason resort's own exclusive private beach club located on it's own island; Bon island!
The enormous living room is fully equipped to allow guests to entertain themselves in many different ways: fully loaded it has a surround sound stereo system, UBC TV, an 8x4 American slate-bed pool table, a fully stock-able bar and western standard kitchen with American style double door fridge freezer.
Two furnished balconies and a hammock from which to view the Andaman Sea complete this truly awesome condo.
Elysian or with The Penthouse combined can sleep up to 14 people yet both are fully self contained and provides an ideal Thailand holiday accommodation for families or large groups of friends.
- In Rawai, South East of Phuket island, 55 minutes from the airport
- Phuket town is a mere 20 minutes drive, Kata and its array of restaurants is 15 min away while Patong beach, the main Night life area of Phuket is 25 minutes drive
About the Evason Phuket and Six Senses Spa
Six restaurants and three bars (no room service available)
- The hotel is set amongst 64 acres of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, facing the Andaman Sea.
- The Resort embodies the Evason philosophy of redefining experiences, and as such presents a refreshing reinterpretation of a five star resort designed to appeal to today's more sophisticated travelers
- Guests at Elysian have access to the following Resort's facilities (please note that all bills have to be settled on site)
- 5 different pools to suit everyones mood of the moment
- Fully equipped a/c fitness room with bicycles, running machines weights, aerobic steppers medicine balls
- Six Senses Spa with 2 saunas, 2 steam rooms and a total of 13 treatment rooms. Six are single treatment rooms, three are for couples and feature double baths and the remaining four are in the salas on the spa terrace with wonderful views of the Andaman Sea